We've got the standard nine-hour day on St. M and will be coming into Phillipsburg on a Tuesday.
We're not thrilled with any of the cruise's tours for this port, and we'd like to see a bit of Phillipsburg and Marigot and spend time on one of the beaches. It will be my wife and I and 13-year old son.
What are your recommendations for best beaches? I've read the books, but would like your advice.
Also, what's the best way to get around the island to the places you'd recommend? Taxi or bus?
Thanks in advance!
Your advice for a day in St. Maarten/St. Martin?
- 1 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 2 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 3 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Bermuda Trip
- 8 quiet and relaxing
- 9 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 10 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 11 St.Thomas St. John
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets