I don't know what to do. There is a company, based in Sosua, Dominican Republic, whose offering me a job. I should translates and edit Web site contents from English to my native language. The good points are that there looking for German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese. Therefore, it will be a very young, international company. And the office is just 3 min from the beach. Some people tell me that these kind of internet companies are a hit and that I should quit my job to go there (I'm sure that if I had no job now, I would go immediately). But I don't know. Maybe this company will no longer exist in one year. What would you do in my place? Do you see yourself living in the Dominican Republic? Send me your answer by email...
Would you work in Dominican Republic?
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 22 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO