My wife and I spent a week in St. Kitts last week and just for kicks, decided to stop into a real estate office to find how much land cost. Being a little naive about land prices in the caribbean, we were surprised at how affordable a piece of land is. A 1/4 acre lot on the side of mountain, with amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean, mountains and a constant breeze is around $60,000. St. Kitts looks to be an up and coming island, so we figured it would be a wise investment to purchase a piece of land and sit on it for a few years. Maybe someday we will build a house and rent it out to vacationers. Before we pull the trigger, are there any other islands in the caribbean that would be a better investment?
Would You Buy Land in St. Kitts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan