I am wondering if I am booking a flight back to the states too close after a cruise. The cruise supposedly docks at 6 am in San Juan. I see a flight at 8:45 am and another at 12:45 pm. Can we safely make the 8:45 or is it better to slow down the pace, and leave on the later flight? I don't want to be booted off the ship though, only to sit in an airport for 3+ hours! Any thoughts? Thanks much.
Would you book a flight this close to arrival after a cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba by car
- 2 multiple family beach vacation
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 5 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 6 Need a new vacation spot!
- 7 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 8 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 9 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 10 Mid October Honeymoon
- 11 Summer family vacation
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 16 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 17 Honeymoon destination?
- 18 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 21 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 22 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 23 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 24 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 25 Cuba help!