Myself and my boyfriend have been asked to attend a wedding on his side in Port Antonio next July, my boyfriend used to live in Jamaica as a small child but can't remember it very much. We are travelling from Ireland so want to make a proper holiday out of it, we had thought of staying in Ocho Rios or Montego Bay but i've read on a few of the forums here that they are very touristy and have forceful vendors. So we are now looking at Negril, still debating whether to go AI or not. Would it be safe to drive from Negril to Port Antonio? Or what is the safest way to travel the island?
Does anyone know of any good resorts to stay in we had thought of going all inclusive?? but again we are open to advice on this too? the wedding is in the seabell resort in port antonio, our plan was to stay somewhere else two weeks all inclusive and stay 2 nights in port antonio.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 ┗┗접속주소:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】┛┛
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 4 How to get to Havanna
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Cuba via cruise
- 7 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 15 Living in the Caribbean
- 16 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 17 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 18 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 19 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 22 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 23 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 24 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018