Myself and my boyfriend have been asked to attend a wedding on his side in Port Antonio next July, my boyfriend used to live in Jamaica as a small child but can't remember it very much. We are travelling from Ireland so want to make a proper holiday out of it, we had thought of staying in Ocho Rios or Montego Bay but i've read on a few of the forums here that they are very touristy and have forceful vendors. So we are now looking at Negril, still debating whether to go AI or not. Would it be safe to drive from Negril to Port Antonio? Or what is the safest way to travel the island?
Does anyone know of any good resorts to stay in we had thought of going all inclusive?? but again we are open to advice on this too? the wedding is in the seabell resort in port antonio, our plan was to stay somewhere else two weeks all inclusive and stay 2 nights in port antonio.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/mengenix-muscle-rampage/
- 2 Small Carribean Hotel
- 3 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions
- 5 customs questions
- 6 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 7 Nassau Bahamas
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 Biking in Caribbean
- 10 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 11 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 12 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 13 Help with how long on each island.
- 14 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 15 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 16 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 17 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 18 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 19 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 20 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 21 Hiking in St. John
- 22 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2