We took at rip to St. Kitts two years ago. Worst vacation of our lives. Rude people, beaches were dirty and large pipes going into the ocean from the hotel and noboby could tell us what their purpose was sewage perhaps? Local people were way past being on carribean time and just ignored us all together. Jack Tar Village it self was so bad that after the last hurricane, they did not rebuild. Broken down rusted pieces of earth moving equipment just left on the beach, water was so choppy on one side of the island that people were being thrown in the large pipes that nobody seems to know anything about. the whole trip was so bad that we demanded our money back and they gave it to us. Stay away from any Jack Tar vacations!
Worse Island Ever
- 1 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 2 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 3 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica