We took at rip to St. Kitts two years ago. Worst vacation of our lives. Rude people, beaches were dirty and large pipes going into the ocean from the hotel and noboby could tell us what their purpose was sewage perhaps? Local people were way past being on carribean time and just ignored us all together. Jack Tar Village it self was so bad that after the last hurricane, they did not rebuild. Broken down rusted pieces of earth moving equipment just left on the beach, water was so choppy on one side of the island that people were being thrown in the large pipes that nobody seems to know anything about. the whole trip was so bad that we demanded our money back and they gave it to us. Stay away from any Jack Tar vacations!
Worse Island Ever
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 2 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Advice needed
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 9 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 10 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 11 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 12 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 13 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 14 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 15 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 16 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 17 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica