We took at rip to St. Kitts two years ago. Worst vacation of our lives. Rude people, beaches were dirty and large pipes going into the ocean from the hotel and noboby could tell us what their purpose was sewage perhaps? Local people were way past being on carribean time and just ignored us all together. Jack Tar Village it self was so bad that after the last hurricane, they did not rebuild. Broken down rusted pieces of earth moving equipment just left on the beach, water was so choppy on one side of the island that people were being thrown in the large pipes that nobody seems to know anything about. the whole trip was so bad that we demanded our money back and they gave it to us. Stay away from any Jack Tar vacations!
Worse Island Ever
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs The DR
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Where to go in February/March
- 6 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 7 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 8 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 11 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 12 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 13 Which island?
- 14 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 18 St. Croix and sea grass
- 19 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 20 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 21 Bahamas Resort
- 22 Which country?
- 23 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 24 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 25 Antigua or St Martin