We took at rip to St. Kitts two years ago. Worst vacation of our lives. Rude people, beaches were dirty and large pipes going into the ocean from the hotel and noboby could tell us what their purpose was sewage perhaps? Local people were way past being on carribean time and just ignored us all together. Jack Tar Village it self was so bad that after the last hurricane, they did not rebuild. Broken down rusted pieces of earth moving equipment just left on the beach, water was so choppy on one side of the island that people were being thrown in the large pipes that nobody seems to know anything about. the whole trip was so bad that we demanded our money back and they gave it to us. Stay away from any Jack Tar vacations!
Worse Island Ever
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014