I have looked through the US Government Travel site as well as guidebooks and can find no information about women driving alone in Martinique and Guadeloupe. I want to leave the main towns when I visit in January but am a little hesitant to rent a car as I will be on my own. Taxis seem prohibitive. Does anyone out there have any ideas about the relative safety of taking a car into the back country of Martinique and Guadeloupe as a solo woman traveler?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife