I'd like to surprise my husband with a windsurfing vacation for his birthday....Windsurfing magazine suggestion Bonaire. Does anyone have any feedback on that suggestion or any other suggestions for a destination (not to make things too complicated, but we don't necessarily have to go to the Caribbean)? He has already been to the DR, Maui, Costa Rica. He is an intermediate/advanced windsurfer. Also, I don't windsurf, but enjoy other recreational activities so someplace that offers me great things to do would be helpful. Thank you very much!
Windsurfing vacation help needed
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 2 Nassau or Bermuda
- 3 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 4 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 5 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 6 Credit Card Alert
- 7 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 8 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 9 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 10 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 11 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 14 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 15 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 18 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 19 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Bahamas snorkeling
- 22 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 23 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 24 Where to stay on Vieques
- 25 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip