I'd like to surprise my husband with a windsurfing vacation for his birthday....Windsurfing magazine suggestion Bonaire. Does anyone have any feedback on that suggestion or any other suggestions for a destination (not to make things too complicated, but we don't necessarily have to go to the Caribbean)? He has already been to the DR, Maui, Costa Rica. He is an intermediate/advanced windsurfer. Also, I don't windsurf, but enjoy other recreational activities so someplace that offers me great things to do would be helpful. Thank you very much!
Windsurfing vacation help needed
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 Tips for bahamas
- 3 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 6 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 7 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 8 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 9 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 10 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 13 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 14 walkable hotels
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 St Thomas
- 18 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 19 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 20 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas