I'd like to surprise my husband with a windsurfing vacation for his birthday....Windsurfing magazine suggestion Bonaire. Does anyone have any feedback on that suggestion or any other suggestions for a destination (not to make things too complicated, but we don't necessarily have to go to the Caribbean)? He has already been to the DR, Maui, Costa Rica. He is an intermediate/advanced windsurfer. Also, I don't windsurf, but enjoy other recreational activities so someplace that offers me great things to do would be helpful. Thank you very much!
Windsurfing vacation help needed
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 2 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 3 Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 13 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 16 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 17 Just back from The Somerset
- 18 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 19 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 20 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 21 Sandals Resorts
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 24 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 25 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006