Has anyone been on the Windjammer Barefoot Cruise ship the "Mandalay"? Did you fly into Grenada or Antigua? What islands did you visit? I have been on Windjammer's Polynesia and Fantome, both larger ships with more passengers - does this one seem too small? Were you bored with the tiny island stops? Were there any singles? Was the food "just OK" as it usually is on Windjammer? What was your overall opinion? I've been all over the Caribbean, but have not been to Dominica yet and especially want to go there.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Wedding Help!
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 month stay on a caribbean island
- 14 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Ferry to Rum Point
- 17 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 18 Family with infants/toddlers
- 19 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 20 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 21 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 23 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 24 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 25 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon