In the past we have stuck to off the beaten track type islands. Our fav so far are the bahama out islands (eleuthera and long island), Virgin Gorda, and Anguilla. Visited St John last year and was a fit disappointed w/the number of folks on the beach (we visited spring break week and so maybe that was a factor). Also have visited Abacos, Exuma (the water is spectacular), Turks and Grand Cayman in the past which were all nice. This Nov we are doing a trip with some friends and we've been told to stick the more popular islands. One thing that will impact where we go is flight times and airfare. At the moment, direct flights to Aruba are in the mid 700s and fligts to Barbados are priced reasonably in the mid 500s. I have never considered Barbados for past travels (and don't know much about the island) so would like to throw the question out to you? Also if you had a choice between the two which would you pick and why. Your input is much appreciated.
Will I like Barbados
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Bermuda Trip
- 9 quiet and relaxing
- 10 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 11 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 12 St.Thomas St. John
- 13 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 14 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 15 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 16 June vacation trip for guys
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets