I am wondering is my 14 yr old son will be bored at St. Kitts Marriott. Are there kids his age there? Does the resort feel deserted? Is there much to do there with kids? I am aware of pool, golf, workout room, beach but are there kids around???? Would we be better off in Aruba at the Marriott Stellars? I personally think Aruba will be crowded and very commercial but afraid St. Kitts might be too low key?
will a 14 yr old be bored St Kitts Marriott
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 4 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 5 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 6 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 7 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 8 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 9 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 10 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 11 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 12 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 13 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 14 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 15 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 18 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada