I am wondering is my 14 yr old son will be bored at St. Kitts Marriott. Are there kids his age there? Does the resort feel deserted? Is there much to do there with kids? I am aware of pool, golf, workout room, beach but are there kids around???? Would we be better off in Aruba at the Marriott Stellars? I personally think Aruba will be crowded and very commercial but afraid St. Kitts might be too low key?
will a 14 yr old be bored St Kitts Marriott
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 4 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 12 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 13 Why Barbados?
- 14 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 15 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 16 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 17 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 18 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 19 Just back from The Somerset
- 20 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 21 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 22 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 23 Sandals Resorts
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?