I have been trying to find a nice place to stay in St. Kitts but there do not seem to be any nice beach resorts. There are either no frills hotels or expensive plantation resorts away from the beach (which with the exception of Golden Lemon which is very isolated) Any suggestions? Should I stay on Nevis and take a day trip to St. Kitts? What gives?
Why no good beachfront resorts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 2 AI in Punta Cana
- 3 ATLANTIS lately?
- 4 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico