we are thinking of booking at the grenada grand beach resort for march.
which type of room should we choose? Is it worth it to pay extra for beachfront? we are thinking of saving $ by staying in the gardenview rooms. I seem to recall reading somewhere that the deluxe beachfront are not as nice as the beachfront.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ▣ 홈피: 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 다놀자게임 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 3 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 4 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 7 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 8 1st time to Barbados
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 11 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 12 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 13 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 14 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 15 GTC
- 16 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 17 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 18 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 19 Cayman Islands travel report
- 20 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 23 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 24 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 25 Bermuda Travel Report