we are thinking of booking at the grenada grand beach resort for march.
which type of room should we choose? Is it worth it to pay extra for beachfront? we are thinking of saving $ by staying in the gardenview rooms. I seem to recall reading somewhere that the deluxe beachfront are not as nice as the beachfront.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 3 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 6 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 7 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 8 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Tennis in Aruba question
- 11 christmas in the caribbean
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 14 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 15 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 16 Jamaica
- 17 Money in Jamaica
- 18 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 20 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 21 Atlantis in Nassau
- 22 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 23 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 24 My week in Guadeloupe
- 25 Guadeloupe in January