we are thinking of booking at the grenada grand beach resort for march.
which type of room should we choose? Is it worth it to pay extra for beachfront? we are thinking of saving $ by staying in the gardenview rooms. I seem to recall reading somewhere that the deluxe beachfront are not as nice as the beachfront.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.musclesupplement.org/testo-vital-review/
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 4 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 5 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 7 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 8 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 9 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 10 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 11 30th anniversary trip
- 12 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 13 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 14 Bermuda in February or March
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 17 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 18 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 19 Safest Islands for Us?
- 20 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 21 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 22 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 23 Narrowing it down
- 24 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 25 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?