WE are planning a trip to Cuba this winter with our two kids (12 & 14) and would like any information that would be helpful. From what I have read, Cayo Coco sounds wonderful. I am interested in an all inclusive that has lots of shade areas around the pool and on the beach.I heard that Tryp Cayo Coco has only 12 or so straw umbrellas on the beach and nothing around the pool. Not many for a 1000 room resort!!!! How is the Sol Club and the new Melia (opening soon)? I am looking for a beautiful pool and beach area (with shade),good snorkeling, nice room suitable for 4, good food, and a bit of entertainment. Also, which resort would be better for teenagers? Is there good snorkeling from shore or do you have to go by boat?
Which resort in Cayo Coco??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 just be careful
- 7 Restaurants in Aruba
- 8 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 11 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 12 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP