WE are planning a trip to Cuba this winter with our two kids (12 & 14) and would like any information that would be helpful. From what I have read, Cayo Coco sounds wonderful. I am interested in an all inclusive that has lots of shade areas around the pool and on the beach.I heard that Tryp Cayo Coco has only 12 or so straw umbrellas on the beach and nothing around the pool. Not many for a 1000 room resort!!!! How is the Sol Club and the new Melia (opening soon)? I am looking for a beautiful pool and beach area (with shade),good snorkeling, nice room suitable for 4, good food, and a bit of entertainment. Also, which resort would be better for teenagers? Is there good snorkeling from shore or do you have to go by boat?
Which resort in Cayo Coco??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?