WE are planning a trip to Cuba this winter with our two kids (12 & 14) and would like any information that would be helpful. From what I have read, Cayo Coco sounds wonderful. I am interested in an all inclusive that has lots of shade areas around the pool and on the beach.I heard that Tryp Cayo Coco has only 12 or so straw umbrellas on the beach and nothing around the pool. Not many for a 1000 room resort!!!! How is the Sol Club and the new Melia (opening soon)? I am looking for a beautiful pool and beach area (with shade),good snorkeling, nice room suitable for 4, good food, and a bit of entertainment. Also, which resort would be better for teenagers? Is there good snorkeling from shore or do you have to go by boat?
Which resort in Cayo Coco??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014