WE are planning a trip to Cuba this winter with our two kids (12 & 14) and would like any information that would be helpful. From what I have read, Cayo Coco sounds wonderful. I am interested in an all inclusive that has lots of shade areas around the pool and on the beach.I heard that Tryp Cayo Coco has only 12 or so straw umbrellas on the beach and nothing around the pool. Not many for a 1000 room resort!!!! How is the Sol Club and the new Melia (opening soon)? I am looking for a beautiful pool and beach area (with shade),good snorkeling, nice room suitable for 4, good food, and a bit of entertainment. Also, which resort would be better for teenagers? Is there good snorkeling from shore or do you have to go by boat?
Which resort in Cayo Coco??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 4 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 5 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 8 Best island for a villa rental
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 13 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 14 Punta Cana?
- 15 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 16 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 17 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 18 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 19 Advice needed
- 20 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 21 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 22 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 23 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 24 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 25 Bahamas or Republic of Panama