I just found a deal for two free tickets from Nassau when you book at participating Out Island resorts. There seems to be many choices of islands so I thought it may be best for me to start with my top priority which is snorkeling from the beach. Our ideal vacation is drving around exploring and finding great places to snorkel. Our first Out Island was Eleuthera and we loved it. We found good snorkeling, and enough interesting sites to keep us entertained (cave, few tourist shops, wonderful beach after wonderful beach day trip to HI) . The fewer people we encounter the better. Suggestions? THANKS!
Which Out Island for Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda Hotels
- 2 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 3 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 7 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 8 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 11 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 12 Barbados question where to stay
- 13 Barbados Ferry Service
- 14 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 15 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 16 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 17 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 18 Caribbean with grown kids
- 19 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 20 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 21 Driving in Aurba
- 22 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 23 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 24 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 25 Restaurant in Aruba