I just found a deal for two free tickets from Nassau when you book at participating Out Island resorts. There seems to be many choices of islands so I thought it may be best for me to start with my top priority which is snorkeling from the beach. Our ideal vacation is drving around exploring and finding great places to snorkel. Our first Out Island was Eleuthera and we loved it. We found good snorkeling, and enough interesting sites to keep us entertained (cave, few tourist shops, wonderful beach after wonderful beach day trip to HI) . The fewer people we encounter the better. Suggestions? THANKS!
Which Out Island for Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 2 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 3 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 6 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 7 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 8 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba