I just found a deal for two free tickets from Nassau when you book at participating Out Island resorts. There seems to be many choices of islands so I thought it may be best for me to start with my top priority which is snorkeling from the beach. Our ideal vacation is drving around exploring and finding great places to snorkel. Our first Out Island was Eleuthera and we loved it. We found good snorkeling, and enough interesting sites to keep us entertained (cave, few tourist shops, wonderful beach after wonderful beach day trip to HI) . The fewer people we encounter the better. Suggestions? THANKS!
Which Out Island for Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Too many choices.....
- 2 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 3 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 4 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 5 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Best Island for Me?
- 7 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 8 walking to the lighthouse
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 11 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 12 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 13 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 14 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 15 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 16 Cuba with Gate 1
- 17 Anguilla stay?
- 18 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 21 San Juan Airport
- 22 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 23 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 24 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix