I just found a deal for two free tickets from Nassau when you book at participating Out Island resorts. There seems to be many choices of islands so I thought it may be best for me to start with my top priority which is snorkeling from the beach. Our ideal vacation is drving around exploring and finding great places to snorkel. Our first Out Island was Eleuthera and we loved it. We found good snorkeling, and enough interesting sites to keep us entertained (cave, few tourist shops, wonderful beach after wonderful beach day trip to HI) . The fewer people we encounter the better. Suggestions? THANKS!
Which Out Island for Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carry on size Bahamas
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 St John March, where to stay
- 5 The right adults-only resort
- 6 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 7 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Tips for bahamas
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 13 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 14 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 15 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 17 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 18 walkable hotels
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Back from San Juan
- 21 St Thomas
- 22 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 23 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 24 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 25 Aruba Restaurants