I just found a deal for two free tickets from Nassau when you book at participating Out Island resorts. There seems to be many choices of islands so I thought it may be best for me to start with my top priority which is snorkeling from the beach. Our ideal vacation is drving around exploring and finding great places to snorkel. Our first Out Island was Eleuthera and we loved it. We found good snorkeling, and enough interesting sites to keep us entertained (cave, few tourist shops, wonderful beach after wonderful beach day trip to HI) . The fewer people we encounter the better. Suggestions? THANKS!
Which Out Island for Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 6 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 7 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 8 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 9 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 10 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 11 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 12 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 13 Get info about weather.
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 17 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 18 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 19 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 20 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 21 LIAT Air
- 22 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 23 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 24 Need help again!!
- 25 relaxed beaches in january