I thank everyone who responded to my 'picky, picky, picky' thread! I think I have narrowed it down to two places/hotels: 1. Ritz Carlton in Cayman Islands OR 2. Four Season's Nevis
I was wondering if anyone had any insight to either place or a preferce? Which one do you like better and why? Which island is lusher/more commercial? Which hotel is better? Which one has a nicer spa? Which one is easier to get to from Canada/US?
Don't really care about food (husband is a vegetarian and is used to very limited selections, "gee, should I have the quaisadia or the salad?"). Service is important to us. Low children activity is really important to me (now, don't go child bashing me: I teach grade 2 and would really like to have a kid free time...I am sure you can understand!!lol)
Any other comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated! LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!
Which one? Nevis or Cayman?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Cuba Opening Up
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days