I thank everyone who responded to my 'picky, picky, picky' thread! I think I have narrowed it down to two places/hotels: 1. Ritz Carlton in Cayman Islands OR 2. Four Season's Nevis
I was wondering if anyone had any insight to either place or a preferce? Which one do you like better and why? Which island is lusher/more commercial? Which hotel is better? Which one has a nicer spa? Which one is easier to get to from Canada/US?
Don't really care about food (husband is a vegetarian and is used to very limited selections, "gee, should I have the quaisadia or the salad?"). Service is important to us. Low children activity is really important to me (now, don't go child bashing me: I teach grade 2 and would really like to have a kid free time...I am sure you can understand!!lol)
Any other comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated! LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/beaute-lift-cream/
- 2 Help with small wedding location
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 6 Ideal wedding island
- 7 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 8 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 9 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 10 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 11 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 12 St. Croix
- 13 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 14 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion