I thank everyone who responded to my 'picky, picky, picky' thread! I think I have narrowed it down to two places/hotels: 1. Ritz Carlton in Cayman Islands OR 2. Four Season's Nevis
I was wondering if anyone had any insight to either place or a preferce? Which one do you like better and why? Which island is lusher/more commercial? Which hotel is better? Which one has a nicer spa? Which one is easier to get to from Canada/US?
Don't really care about food (husband is a vegetarian and is used to very limited selections, "gee, should I have the quaisadia or the salad?"). Service is important to us. Low children activity is really important to me (now, don't go child bashing me: I teach grade 2 and would really like to have a kid free time...I am sure you can understand!!lol)
Any other comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated! LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau