I thank everyone who responded to my 'picky, picky, picky' thread! I think I have narrowed it down to two places/hotels: 1. Ritz Carlton in Cayman Islands OR 2. Four Season's Nevis
I was wondering if anyone had any insight to either place or a preferce? Which one do you like better and why? Which island is lusher/more commercial? Which hotel is better? Which one has a nicer spa? Which one is easier to get to from Canada/US?
Don't really care about food (husband is a vegetarian and is used to very limited selections, "gee, should I have the quaisadia or the salad?"). Service is important to us. Low children activity is really important to me (now, don't go child bashing me: I teach grade 2 and would really like to have a kid free time...I am sure you can understand!!lol)
Any other comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated! LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!
Which one? Nevis or Cayman?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba suggestions
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Cuba in 10 days
- 9 Salt Kettle House to close
- 10 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 11 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 12 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 15 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 16 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 17 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 18 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 19 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Cayman Islands in October
- 22 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad