We are looking to vacation in Turks and Caicos but was wondering which month has the lowest humidity but still nice warm temps? Looking at some of the weather sites that have been posted in other threads it seems like the humidity is high right now giving a heat index up towards 100 degrees. (I understand it is a tropical island and we are in summer now). We were thinking of going this July but reconsidering due to the high temps. We will be traveling with our daughter who is 16 months old. I don't think she will handle that kind of heat very well which is why we were wondering which months are nice a warm but have a lower humidity. Obviously, she won't be in the water all day and will be playing and the sand and so forth so we were wondering if there is a time that has lower heat indexes. Don't want to spend all that money and have her miserable because she is uncomfortable in the heat and stuck in our room most of the day! I know the winter could be cooler there so don't know if that is the right time. We still want to be able to go in the ocean and enjoy ourselves with the warm temps but don't want to experience the extreme temps. Any advice? Thank you!
which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 6 things to do in Nassau
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 9 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 10 St. John USVI
- 11 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 12 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 Best island for early to mid November
- 15 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 19 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 20 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 21 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 24 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 25 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten