We are looking to vacation in Turks and Caicos but was wondering which month has the lowest humidity but still nice warm temps? Looking at some of the weather sites that have been posted in other threads it seems like the humidity is high right now giving a heat index up towards 100 degrees. (I understand it is a tropical island and we are in summer now). We were thinking of going this July but reconsidering due to the high temps. We will be traveling with our daughter who is 16 months old. I don't think she will handle that kind of heat very well which is why we were wondering which months are nice a warm but have a lower humidity. Obviously, she won't be in the water all day and will be playing and the sand and so forth so we were wondering if there is a time that has lower heat indexes. Don't want to spend all that money and have her miserable because she is uncomfortable in the heat and stuck in our room most of the day! I know the winter could be cooler there so don't know if that is the right time. We still want to be able to go in the ocean and enjoy ourselves with the warm temps but don't want to experience the extreme temps. Any advice? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:570:1233 NIKAL installation contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help