We are looking to vacation in Turks and Caicos but was wondering which month has the lowest humidity but still nice warm temps? Looking at some of the weather sites that have been posted in other threads it seems like the humidity is high right now giving a heat index up towards 100 degrees. (I understand it is a tropical island and we are in summer now). We were thinking of going this July but reconsidering due to the high temps. We will be traveling with our daughter who is 16 months old. I don't think she will handle that kind of heat very well which is why we were wondering which months are nice a warm but have a lower humidity. Obviously, she won't be in the water all day and will be playing and the sand and so forth so we were wondering if there is a time that has lower heat indexes. Don't want to spend all that money and have her miserable because she is uncomfortable in the heat and stuck in our room most of the day! I know the winter could be cooler there so don't know if that is the right time. We still want to be able to go in the ocean and enjoy ourselves with the warm temps but don't want to experience the extreme temps. Any advice? Thank you!
which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba by car
- 2 multiple family beach vacation
- 3 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 4 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 5 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 6 Anguilla Beaches
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Caribbean with grown kids
- 9 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 10 Need a new vacation spot!
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 16 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 17 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 18 Honeymoon destination?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 21 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 22 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 23 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 24 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 25 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?