We are looking to vacation in Turks and Caicos but was wondering which month has the lowest humidity but still nice warm temps? Looking at some of the weather sites that have been posted in other threads it seems like the humidity is high right now giving a heat index up towards 100 degrees. (I understand it is a tropical island and we are in summer now). We were thinking of going this July but reconsidering due to the high temps. We will be traveling with our daughter who is 16 months old. I don't think she will handle that kind of heat very well which is why we were wondering which months are nice a warm but have a lower humidity. Obviously, she won't be in the water all day and will be playing and the sand and so forth so we were wondering if there is a time that has lower heat indexes. Don't want to spend all that money and have her miserable because she is uncomfortable in the heat and stuck in our room most of the day! I know the winter could be cooler there so don't know if that is the right time. We still want to be able to go in the ocean and enjoy ourselves with the warm temps but don't want to experience the extreme temps. Any advice? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 2 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 3 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 4 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 5 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 6 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 10 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 11 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 19 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 20 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 21 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 22 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 23 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 24 all inclusive advice
- 25 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos