We are looking to vacation in Turks and Caicos but was wondering which month has the lowest humidity but still nice warm temps? Looking at some of the weather sites that have been posted in other threads it seems like the humidity is high right now giving a heat index up towards 100 degrees. (I understand it is a tropical island and we are in summer now). We were thinking of going this July but reconsidering due to the high temps. We will be traveling with our daughter who is 16 months old. I don't think she will handle that kind of heat very well which is why we were wondering which months are nice a warm but have a lower humidity. Obviously, she won't be in the water all day and will be playing and the sand and so forth so we were wondering if there is a time that has lower heat indexes. Don't want to spend all that money and have her miserable because she is uncomfortable in the heat and stuck in our room most of the day! I know the winter could be cooler there so don't know if that is the right time. We still want to be able to go in the ocean and enjoy ourselves with the warm temps but don't want to experience the extreme temps. Any advice? Thank you!
which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 4 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 12 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 13 Why Barbados?
- 14 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 15 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 16 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 17 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 18 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 19 Just back from The Somerset
- 20 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 21 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 22 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 23 Sandals Resorts
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?