We are chartering a sailboat in St. Vincent. We plan to sail to Bequia, Mustique, Tobago Cays, Canouan, and Union Island. What should we not miss on these islands, i.e. beaches, restaurants, nightlife, harbors, snorkeling and dive sites, bays? Is there a special place not to be missed? Please let us know.
Which Islands in the Grenadines do we stop at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Salt Kettle House to close
- 2 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 3 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 4 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 5 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 12 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 all-inclusive or villa?
- 15 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 16 San Juan Hotel
- 17 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 18 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 19 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 22 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 Help find perfect island