We are chartering a sailboat in St. Vincent. We plan to sail to Bequia, Mustique, Tobago Cays, Canouan, and Union Island. What should we not miss on these islands, i.e. beaches, restaurants, nightlife, harbors, snorkeling and dive sites, bays? Is there a special place not to be missed? Please let us know.
Which Islands in the Grenadines do we stop at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 2 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 3 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 4 Barbados question where to stay
- 5 Barbados Ferry Service
- 6 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 7 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 8 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 9 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 10 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 11 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 12 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 13 Caribbean with grown kids
- 14 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 15 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 16 Driving in Aurba
- 17 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 20 Restaurant in Aruba
- 21 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 22 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 23 Providenciales Airport
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba
- 25 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?