I am planning a vacation for my boyfriend and I, we are both in our mid 20's. We would like to travel to the Caribbean as neither of us have been. We are looking to spend about $1300-1500 each on airfare & accommodations.
All we really want to do is stay on the beach & hang at laid back beach bars. Maybe get out and explore the island a day or too, but our main agenda is just to relax on the beach. We want to go out to dinner on the island in the evening, but not spend a fortune. Also, we would like our hotel/condo/resort to be beach front if at all possible.
I was pretty sold on St. Marteen as of a few days ago, but can't decide if this would be the best place for us? If so, where should we stay, which beach area etc?
There are so many wonderful places to visit, we are having a hard time making up our minds!
Any advise/help would be much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Swimming Pigs
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!