I am planning a vacation for my boyfriend and I, we are both in our mid 20's. We would like to travel to the Caribbean as neither of us have been. We are looking to spend about $1300-1500 each on airfare & accommodations.
All we really want to do is stay on the beach & hang at laid back beach bars. Maybe get out and explore the island a day or too, but our main agenda is just to relax on the beach. We want to go out to dinner on the island in the evening, but not spend a fortune. Also, we would like our hotel/condo/resort to be beach front if at all possible.
I was pretty sold on St. Marteen as of a few days ago, but can't decide if this would be the best place for us? If so, where should we stay, which beach area etc?
There are so many wonderful places to visit, we are having a hard time making up our minds!
Any advise/help would be much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 First trip to St. Martin
- 5 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 Hotel ideas needed
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities