I am planning a vacation for my boyfriend and I, we are both in our mid 20's. We would like to travel to the Caribbean as neither of us have been. We are looking to spend about $1300-1500 each on airfare & accommodations.
All we really want to do is stay on the beach & hang at laid back beach bars. Maybe get out and explore the island a day or too, but our main agenda is just to relax on the beach. We want to go out to dinner on the island in the evening, but not spend a fortune. Also, we would like our hotel/condo/resort to be beach front if at all possible.
I was pretty sold on St. Marteen as of a few days ago, but can't decide if this would be the best place for us? If so, where should we stay, which beach area etc?
There are so many wonderful places to visit, we are having a hard time making up our minds!
Any advise/help would be much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/muscle-tst-1700/
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 4 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 5 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 6 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 7 Cuba for 6 days
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 11 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 when to visit barbados
- 15 Barbados Beaches
- 16 Punta Cana
- 17 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 18 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 19 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!