My partner and I have travelled a lot but generally backpacker style pre parenthood and never to the Caribbean, I found this website and the info seems great, hoping you can help! We are planning on flying from the UK to San Francisco and renting a small RV to explore Yosemite for a week and we would like to stop off for a week in the Caribbean on the way home for relaxation and home comforts after roughing it! April/May 2013.
We are looking for more than just a beach, although I LOVE beaches, but my partner has ants in his pants and likes to explore. Can you recommend somewhere that isn't too busy/touristy which ticks these boxes and has things we can do with our daughter who will be 18months. We are not after kids club for her, but maybe a baby listening service for an evening or two.
Also can you recommend whether we would be better renting a villa or going to a resort with our needs.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 2 HELP Choosing Island
- 3 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 4 Nathan the golf cart man
- 5 How much to expect to spend in the DR
- 6 Dominican Republic virgins.
- 7 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 8 First Vacation!
- 9 Early 20's Couple
- 10 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 11 Help - need advice
- 12 Flights from Cancun to Cuba
- 13 Island with golf
- 14 Safe for Family
- 15 Grand Cayman January
- 16 Bahamas girls trip
- 17 Turks & Caicos
- 18 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 19 Restaurant in Aruba
- 20 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 21 Couple in early 20's
- 22 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Boat Charter in BVI
- 24 Weather in June?
- 25 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?