My partner and I have travelled a lot but generally backpacker style pre parenthood and never to the Caribbean, I found this website and the info seems great, hoping you can help! We are planning on flying from the UK to San Francisco and renting a small RV to explore Yosemite for a week and we would like to stop off for a week in the Caribbean on the way home for relaxation and home comforts after roughing it! April/May 2013.
We are looking for more than just a beach, although I LOVE beaches, but my partner has ants in his pants and likes to explore. Can you recommend somewhere that isn't too busy/touristy which ticks these boxes and has things we can do with our daughter who will be 18months. We are not after kids club for her, but maybe a baby listening service for an evening or two.
Also can you recommend whether we would be better renting a villa or going to a resort with our needs.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 KYOCERA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KYOCERA Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise