My partner and I have travelled a lot but generally backpacker style pre parenthood and never to the Caribbean, I found this website and the info seems great, hoping you can help! We are planning on flying from the UK to San Francisco and renting a small RV to explore Yosemite for a week and we would like to stop off for a week in the Caribbean on the way home for relaxation and home comforts after roughing it! April/May 2013.
We are looking for more than just a beach, although I LOVE beaches, but my partner has ants in his pants and likes to explore. Can you recommend somewhere that isn't too busy/touristy which ticks these boxes and has things we can do with our daughter who will be 18months. We are not after kids club for her, but maybe a baby listening service for an evening or two.
Also can you recommend whether we would be better renting a villa or going to a resort with our needs.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthprograme.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 2 Simply get this thing asked for now without postponing extra.
- 3 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 4 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 5 30th anniversary trip
- 6 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 7 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 8 Bermuda in February or March
- 9 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 10 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 11 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 13 Safest Islands for Us?
- 14 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 15 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 16 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Narrowing it down
- 19 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 20 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 21 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 22 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 23 Destination Wedding
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon