My partner and I have travelled a lot but generally backpacker style pre parenthood and never to the Caribbean, I found this website and the info seems great, hoping you can help! We are planning on flying from the UK to San Francisco and renting a small RV to explore Yosemite for a week and we would like to stop off for a week in the Caribbean on the way home for relaxation and home comforts after roughing it! April/May 2013.
We are looking for more than just a beach, although I LOVE beaches, but my partner has ants in his pants and likes to explore. Can you recommend somewhere that isn't too busy/touristy which ticks these boxes and has things we can do with our daughter who will be 18months. We are not after kids club for her, but maybe a baby listening service for an evening or two.
Also can you recommend whether we would be better renting a villa or going to a resort with our needs.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Skin Care For Skin Problems
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 4 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 8 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 9 Choosing the Right Island
- 10 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 11 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 12 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 13 Aruba help!
- 14 St Martin
- 15 Planning a three week trip
- 16 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 17 Casa Karma
- 18 Honeymoon - please help!
- 19 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 20 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 21 Cuba
- 22 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 23 Cuba: February 2016
- 24 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 25 Cuba for Americans