Hi every body,
I'm going to visit a friend in Saint-Vincent & the grenades from december to january, and I would like to invite him on a boat to sail and go see the islands around during a week or two.
I don't even know to whom I could rent this boat and I cannot ask my friend because I would like to prepare him a surprise.
Can you give me some advices to prepare this ?
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Ideal wedding island
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 7 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 8 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 9 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 10 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 11 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 12 St. Croix
- 13 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 14 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
Hi every body,