Hi! I am planning a trip with my girlfriend for one week and need some help on which island to visit. We love St Martin and Barbados but want to try something different. We do not like all inclusives and love to mingle with the locals. We also enjoy venturing off on our own to explore so safety is a priority. We are going alone so would like to avoid the family vacation hot spots. We enjoy good food,decent nightlife and beautiful beaches. We considered Jamaica but had heard that its not safe to leave your resort. We are looking for a relaxing time so not too much adventure. Considered going back to St Martin if nothing else catches our eyes! Would like some help on narrowing our choices down. Looked at Turks and Caicos but not sure there is enough nightlife. Looked at Jamaica but safety seemed to be an issue. Please help with any suggestions or ideas!!
Which island to visit???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Cuba in 10 days
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!