Hi! I am planning a trip with my girlfriend for one week and need some help on which island to visit. We love St Martin and Barbados but want to try something different. We do not like all inclusives and love to mingle with the locals. We also enjoy venturing off on our own to explore so safety is a priority. We are going alone so would like to avoid the family vacation hot spots. We enjoy good food,decent nightlife and beautiful beaches. We considered Jamaica but had heard that its not safe to leave your resort. We are looking for a relaxing time so not too much adventure. Considered going back to St Martin if nothing else catches our eyes! Would like some help on narrowing our choices down. Looked at Turks and Caicos but not sure there is enough nightlife. Looked at Jamaica but safety seemed to be an issue. Please help with any suggestions or ideas!!
Which island to visit???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas