My family of 5 (3 kids ages 7-12) would like to spend a few days in the Caribbean in April. The only island we've taken the kids to thus far is Bermuda and they loved it but we'd like to try somewhere different, and somewhere a bit warmer in April. We are trying to figure out which island might be best to visit. I had original been thinking the US Virgin Islands but am wondering if I should expand our horizons and consider the Cayman Islands, Aruba, St. Lucia, St Kitts & Nevis, Grenada, Dominica, Antigua, others? I made the mistake of picking up a Caribbean travel guide from the library and now I am more stuck than ever - so many good options! The kids like to be on the go for a part of the day - hiking, beaches, sight seeing, shopping etc - but then like to also have downtime at the hotel for swimming, exploring the grounds etc. It would be helpful to have a hotel with multiple dining options so that we could eat on site rather than having to trek offsite at the end of a long day. Any thoughts for a family such as ours - as far as which island and any hotel recommendations? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas