This may be too broad of a question, but I am hoping someone who has been to many islands can help me. My husband and I will be going away for 1 week next April or May for our 10th anniiversary, we are in our late 30s. After much discussion we think we will end up in the Caribbean (although Cabo and Hawii are on our short list also).
A few criteria
* We are going to mostly relax at the hotel - we want a nice pool and beach front
* Other than snorkeling (would love to see turtles) we are not really into any water sports
* Would like to rent a car for a day and drive around and see something (nature formations and/oristorical sites), so we want a safe island
* Nightlife would be nice but not a must
* I would not say money is no object, but we are not looking to go lower end either
I have been to Nassau/Paradise Island, Grand Bahama Island, The Dominican, Jamaica, Aruba and short visits on a cruise to Grand Cayman & Roatan. We are not looking to repeat what we have already done. I would consider an all-inclusive but am still undecided.
I was considering St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Turks & Caicos (although I have heard there is not much to do there other than the beach). Thoughts on these or other suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판토토 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 3 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 4 Hiking in St. John
- 5 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 8 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 11 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 12 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 13 Where in DR?
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Curacao times 2
- 17 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 18 Barbados
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 21 Help with August trip ideas
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 New Vacation Advice