My husband and I want to go to the Caribbean for a week in January or February. We have been to St. Martin, Aruba, Martinique, Cancun. We want to go somewhere that has good weather, good food and nice beaches. We loved the food in St. Martin and are considering going back. I was wondering about St. Martin versus Curacao. Does anyone have any advice or another island to recommend?
Which island to go to in January/February
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Supplement for body building purpose
- 4 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 5 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 6 Cuba Opening Up
- 7 Jamaica all inclusive
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?