My husband and I are from Boston and are celebrating our 5th anniversary the first week of June and wish to visit one of the Caribbean islands but not sure which one. I like to snorkel and he would like to surf (beginner surfer...no huge waves). We would like to visit some beaches although we aren't ones to lie around all day, probably more swimming than sitting. We aren't really interested in a busy nightlife but exploring things on the island would be good to. Also not interested in spending an arm and a leg for this vacation either.
Which island to go to
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Salt Kettle House to close
- 2 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 8 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?