Thinking about the Caribbean next Feb for my 65th b'day - not a cruise. Cosco has some great deals to several places in Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia Virgin Islands, Aruba. Was in Jamaica 30 years ago but need up to date info from all of you. We like snorekling, good food and wine; beaches, historical places. Please let me here your favorites and things I might want to avoid.........
Which Island is your favorite and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 2 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 10 Just back from The Somerset
- 11 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 12 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 13 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 14 Sandals Resorts
- 15 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 16 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana