Yes, I realize tht this term can have many meanings, so maybe I should explain what I am looking for. In November, my husband and I are planning to take a trip with our toddler, and i am expecting our second baby. We'd like a short flight from the eastern US to a malaria free region with lots of culture and nature. We're well travelled but usually travel very far from home. We're lost as to where to go close to home! Central and South America are out because of malaria, Nova Scotia and remote Canada will be too cold in November, Europe is a bit too far. Perhaps a small, quiet, Caribbean island that has some local culture? Any thoughts? Your advice is greatly appreciated. THANKS!!
Which island has the most indigenous culture?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?