We are a family with young children looking for a January/February vacation where we can easily enjoy a beautiful beach with warm water, have good meals and find a resort with some children's activities. We want to be able to leave the resort on our own to do some island exploring and try some local restaurants if we choose. We are not as concerned about constant activities and prefer a smaller resort feel to a mega resort. We don't need all inclusive but will consider them if it seems more convenient with young kids and the food is decent. We also want a non-stop flight from NY. Any suggestions
Which island for winter vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 12 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 13 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 14 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 15 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 20 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 21 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 22 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 23 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 24 Turks and Caicos problems
- 25 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel