My husband and I are planning a trip in April. We just want to relax next to a beautiful beach, snorkel most days and maybe hike. Would prefer a quiet area. A safe island. A clean island and beach (is seaweed a problem?). We have been to Grand Cayman, loved the snorkeling and the beach! So nice. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... on an island, places to snorkel, eat, stay.... thanks
Which Island for relaxing and snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas girls trip
- 2 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 3 Safe for Family
- 4 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 5 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 6 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 7 Snorkeling
- 8 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 9 fish fry on Curacao
- 10 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 11 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 12 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 13 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 14 2 Weeks in Caribbean
- 15 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 16 Restaurants in Aruba
- 17 Questions about Moving to the Carribean
- 18 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 19 St. John vs St Thomas with kids (7 and 9) for New Years week?
- 20 Good place to hear music- San Juan
- 21 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 22 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Planning a honeymoon for middle of August
- 25 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please