Hi, we'd like to go on vacation to an island. My husband and I have 3 children, ages 5 and under. would like reco on which island would be good. I've heard Aruba, Turks & Caicos. Curacao and Barbados sound good too. We mostly want nice beach, family friendly place. Thanks
Which island for family vaca (with toddlers)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 2 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 shore excursions
- 5 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 6 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 7 just be careful
- 8 Restaurants in Aruba
- 9 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 10 Snorkeling
- 11 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 12 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP