My husband and I desperately want a getaway without our 1-yr-old (we are expecting our second and want a relaxing weekend away). We basically want a beautiful beach, great food and a luxurious hotel. I need suggestions on what island. We are wide open, but I want it to be pretty easy to get to...we only have 3-4 days and I don't want to spend half the time getting there/getting back. We live in a smallish town in NC, so we would have to connect through Charlotte or Atlanta, so preferably somewhere that has a direct flight from there. We've been to the BVIs, but other than that, we don't have too much experience with the Caribbean. Price is not really an object, but would like to keep the hotel under about $500 a night. Any suggestions you have would be wonderful! Thanks, ya'll!
Which Island for Childless Getaway?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 4 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 7 swim up rooms
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 11 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 Carribean vacation with infant
- 15 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 16 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 things to do in Nassau
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 22 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 23 Best island for early to mid November
- 24 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 25 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!