My husband and I desperately want a getaway without our 1-yr-old (we are expecting our second and want a relaxing weekend away). We basically want a beautiful beach, great food and a luxurious hotel. I need suggestions on what island. We are wide open, but I want it to be pretty easy to get to...we only have 3-4 days and I don't want to spend half the time getting there/getting back. We live in a smallish town in NC, so we would have to connect through Charlotte or Atlanta, so preferably somewhere that has a direct flight from there. We've been to the BVIs, but other than that, we don't have too much experience with the Caribbean. Price is not really an object, but would like to keep the hotel under about $500 a night. Any suggestions you have would be wonderful! Thanks, ya'll!
Which Island for Childless Getaway?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs