My husband and I desperately want a getaway without our 1-yr-old (we are expecting our second and want a relaxing weekend away). We basically want a beautiful beach, great food and a luxurious hotel. I need suggestions on what island. We are wide open, but I want it to be pretty easy to get to...we only have 3-4 days and I don't want to spend half the time getting there/getting back. We live in a smallish town in NC, so we would have to connect through Charlotte or Atlanta, so preferably somewhere that has a direct flight from there. We've been to the BVIs, but other than that, we don't have too much experience with the Caribbean. Price is not really an object, but would like to keep the hotel under about $500 a night. Any suggestions you have would be wonderful! Thanks, ya'll!
Which Island for Childless Getaway?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?