My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this fall and are trying to decide where to go. We live on the east coast and would like somewhere that is relatively easy to get to. We went to Caneel Bay on St. John for our honeymoon and loved it, but would like somewhere with a little more to do at night. We are considering St. Barts (Hotel Christopher - though I can't tell if it has a beach), Anguilla (Viceroy), St. Martin - cannot figure out where we would stay here. We have considered some places in Jamaica and St. Lucia. Any ideas on places we haven't found yet?? Any thoughts on above spots that are a must see?? Looking to go first week in November or possibly in October. Help please!
Which Island do we choose?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 2 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 3 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 4 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 5 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 6 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 7 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 8 Caribbean with grown kids
- 9 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 10 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 11 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 12 Driving in Aurba
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Barbados question where to stay
- 16 Barbados Ferry Service
- 17 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 18 Restaurant in Aruba
- 19 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 20 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 21 Providenciales Airport
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba
- 23 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 24 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 25 Bahama's vs Costa Rica