My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this fall and are trying to decide where to go. We live on the east coast and would like somewhere that is relatively easy to get to. We went to Caneel Bay on St. John for our honeymoon and loved it, but would like somewhere with a little more to do at night. We are considering St. Barts (Hotel Christopher - though I can't tell if it has a beach), Anguilla (Viceroy), St. Martin - cannot figure out where we would stay here. We have considered some places in Jamaica and St. Lucia. Any ideas on places we haven't found yet?? Any thoughts on above spots that are a must see?? Looking to go first week in November or possibly in October. Help please!
Which Island do we choose?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014