My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this fall and are trying to decide where to go. We live on the east coast and would like somewhere that is relatively easy to get to. We went to Caneel Bay on St. John for our honeymoon and loved it, but would like somewhere with a little more to do at night. We are considering St. Barts (Hotel Christopher - though I can't tell if it has a beach), Anguilla (Viceroy), St. Martin - cannot figure out where we would stay here. We have considered some places in Jamaica and St. Lucia. Any ideas on places we haven't found yet?? Any thoughts on above spots that are a must see?? Looking to go first week in November or possibly in October. Help please!
Which Island do we choose?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Cupecoy Beach
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?