My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this fall and are trying to decide where to go. We live on the east coast and would like somewhere that is relatively easy to get to. We went to Caneel Bay on St. John for our honeymoon and loved it, but would like somewhere with a little more to do at night. We are considering St. Barts (Hotel Christopher - though I can't tell if it has a beach), Anguilla (Viceroy), St. Martin - cannot figure out where we would stay here. We have considered some places in Jamaica and St. Lucia. Any ideas on places we haven't found yet?? Any thoughts on above spots that are a must see?? Looking to go first week in November or possibly in October. Help please!
Which Island do we choose?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 4 Which Island?
- 5 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 6 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 7 Punta Cana?
- 8 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 9 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 10 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 11 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 12 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 13 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 14 Advice needed
- 15 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 16 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 17 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 18 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 19 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 20 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 21 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 22 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 23 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 24 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 25 Cayman restaurant ?s