My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this fall and are trying to decide where to go. We live on the east coast and would like somewhere that is relatively easy to get to. We went to Caneel Bay on St. John for our honeymoon and loved it, but would like somewhere with a little more to do at night. We are considering St. Barts (Hotel Christopher - though I can't tell if it has a beach), Anguilla (Viceroy), St. Martin - cannot figure out where we would stay here. We have considered some places in Jamaica and St. Lucia. Any ideas on places we haven't found yet?? Any thoughts on above spots that are a must see?? Looking to go first week in November or possibly in October. Help please!
Which Island do we choose?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 2 Nassau or Bermuda
- 3 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 4 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 5 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 6 Credit Card Alert
- 7 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 8 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 9 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 10 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 11 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 14 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 15 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 18 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 19 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Bahamas snorkeling
- 22 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 23 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 24 Where to stay on Vieques
- 25 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip