Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Packers and Movers Pune # http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/
- 2 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 3 Bermuda in February or March
- 4 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 5 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 6 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 7 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 8 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 10 Safest Islands for Us?
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 13 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 14 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 15 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 16 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 17 Narrowing it down
- 18 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 19 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 20 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 21 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 22 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 23 Destination Wedding
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -