Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 2 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 3 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -