Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 빅브라더카지노＼＼(¯¶【AĎＭ85６。ＣoＭ】¶¯)＼＼빅브라더카지노
- 2 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 3 Early 20's Couple
- 4 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 5 Couple in early 20's
- 6 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Boat Charter in BVI
- 8 Weather in June?
- 9 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 10 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 11 Anniversary Trip Options
- 12 Island with golf
- 13 2 Days in Dominica
- 14 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 15 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 16 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 19 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 20 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 21 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 22 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 23 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 24 Choosing an island
- 25 Reduit Beach is being ruined
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -