Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -