Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 3 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 4 Can I take alcohol?
- 5 Scrub Island Resort
- 6 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 7 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 8 Island recommendation
- 9 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 10 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 11 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 14 Family vacation for divers
- 15 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -