Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 5 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -