Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 4 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 5 Caribbean ferries
- 6 Choosing the Right Island
- 7 car rental in barbados
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 10 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 12 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 13 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 14 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 15 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 16 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 19 Aruba help!
- 20 St Martin
- 21 Planning a three week trip
- 22 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 23 Casa Karma
- 24 Honeymoon - please help!
- 25 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -