Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 7 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 8 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 9 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 10 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 11 St. Croix
- 12 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 13 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -