Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -