Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 2 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 3 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 4 Bahamas help
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 7 Vacation suggestion, please
- 8 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 13 New Destination
- 14 aruba planning advice
- 15 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 16 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 17 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 18 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 19 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 20 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 21 Barbados Beaches
- 22 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 23 Peterson
- 24 Cuba weather in March
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -