Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -