Hello All -
I'm having trouble knowing where to start or if I'm even on the right track. We are a family of 5 (us old folks in late 50s - the kids in their late 20s) looking for a vacation this summer and thinking of the Caribbean but wondering if there's enough to explore on the islands that's not all "resort" planned activities. Want a little relaxation but also want a bit of go and see and do. Open to more than one island, we have 2 weeks. Not interested in the big cruise ships (been there, done that) but small is okay.
I know I may not be giving enough info here, but I'm really at a loss to know what to say to get this started. We've traveled a fair bit, but usually to destinations with, at least for me, better known what we will see and do and easier to plan.
Any help to get started would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Cuba for 6 days
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 when to visit barbados
- 12 Barbados Beaches
- 13 Punta Cana
- 14 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 15 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 16 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 17 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 18 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 19 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 20 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Trouble booking hotels!
- 23 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 Bahama's outer island
Which island best for things to do, not all relaxation, some adventure?
Hello All -