My husband and I were thinking about going to the Caribbean in February/March, and I'm having a really hard time picking an island or even really narrowing it down. I've read a ton of forum threads and blog posts about how to pick, but neither of us have ever been so it seems challenging. Hoping you could help us out!
1) 4-5 day trip
2) direct flight from NYC
3) good vegetarian food available (open to eating some fish while there, though)
4) nice hotel (very comfortable bed, view ideal, either very easy access to the beach or a beautiful pool) for less than $600/night
5) beautiful and relaxing (not much interest in nightlife or crazy adventures)
We really just want to have a relaxing and warm respite from the NYC winter. Would love your thoughts on an island to pick - or even better, hotels that fit the bill.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 email@example.com
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion