My husband and I were thinking about going to the Caribbean in February/March, and I'm having a really hard time picking an island or even really narrowing it down. I've read a ton of forum threads and blog posts about how to pick, but neither of us have ever been so it seems challenging. Hoping you could help us out!
1) 4-5 day trip
2) direct flight from NYC
3) good vegetarian food available (open to eating some fish while there, though)
4) nice hotel (very comfortable bed, view ideal, either very easy access to the beach or a beautiful pool) for less than $600/night
5) beautiful and relaxing (not much interest in nightlife or crazy adventures)
We really just want to have a relaxing and warm respite from the NYC winter. Would love your thoughts on an island to pick - or even better, hotels that fit the bill.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family of 5 undecided island
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Tortola next week
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR