My husband and I were thinking about going to the Caribbean in February/March, and I'm having a really hard time picking an island or even really narrowing it down. I've read a ton of forum threads and blog posts about how to pick, but neither of us have ever been so it seems challenging. Hoping you could help us out!
1) 4-5 day trip
2) direct flight from NYC
3) good vegetarian food available (open to eating some fish while there, though)
4) nice hotel (very comfortable bed, view ideal, either very easy access to the beach or a beautiful pool) for less than $600/night
5) beautiful and relaxing (not much interest in nightlife or crazy adventures)
We really just want to have a relaxing and warm respite from the NYC winter. Would love your thoughts on an island to pick - or even better, hotels that fit the bill.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ PRINTER Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 BROTHER@ PRINTER Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 11 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 12 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 15 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 16 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas