My husband & I are trying to plan a trip in early 2015. We are overwhelmed by destination choices. We will be celebrating his 50th bday as well as our 25th anniversary. We plan to book 7 nights/8days. We will be flying out of Logan Airport/Boston MA and would like to keep the flight no more than 4-5 hours and would obviously prefer a nonstop flight. We are looking for fantastic scenery, a fabulous beach (not too crowded) but also the availability of a pool. We enjoy good food, music and occasionally a casino (but not a deal breaker). We like boating, water activities, walking and horseback riding but aren't really looking for all day excursions off site. Don't want to be overrun with small children (all though we do enjoy them just not on this trip). We have been to Bermuda and Bahamas several times and are looking for something different. We appreciate excellent service, cleanliness and an updated, comfortable and romantic setting. My husband keeps talking about Turks & Caicos. I am open to all. We have done both AI and not & don't really have a preference as long as there is good food/drink options. I would like to stay in the $3000 range. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 4 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 5 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 6 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 7 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 8 swim up rooms
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 11 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 12 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 13 St. John USVI
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Carribean vacation with infant
- 16 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 17 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 things to do in Nassau
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 23 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 24 Best island for early to mid November
- 25 snorkle choices in Antigua