My husband & I are trying to plan a trip in early 2015. We are overwhelmed by destination choices. We will be celebrating his 50th bday as well as our 25th anniversary. We plan to book 7 nights/8days. We will be flying out of Logan Airport/Boston MA and would like to keep the flight no more than 4-5 hours and would obviously prefer a nonstop flight. We are looking for fantastic scenery, a fabulous beach (not too crowded) but also the availability of a pool. We enjoy good food, music and occasionally a casino (but not a deal breaker). We like boating, water activities, walking and horseback riding but aren't really looking for all day excursions off site. Don't want to be overrun with small children (all though we do enjoy them just not on this trip). We have been to Bermuda and Bahamas several times and are looking for something different. We appreciate excellent service, cleanliness and an updated, comfortable and romantic setting. My husband keeps talking about Turks & Caicos. I am open to all. We have done both AI and not & don't really have a preference as long as there is good food/drink options. I would like to stay in the $3000 range. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kristen- where are you?????
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Cayman Islands in October
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?