My husband & I are trying to plan a trip in early 2015. We are overwhelmed by destination choices. We will be celebrating his 50th bday as well as our 25th anniversary. We plan to book 7 nights/8days. We will be flying out of Logan Airport/Boston MA and would like to keep the flight no more than 4-5 hours and would obviously prefer a nonstop flight. We are looking for fantastic scenery, a fabulous beach (not too crowded) but also the availability of a pool. We enjoy good food, music and occasionally a casino (but not a deal breaker). We like boating, water activities, walking and horseback riding but aren't really looking for all day excursions off site. Don't want to be overrun with small children (all though we do enjoy them just not on this trip). We have been to Bermuda and Bahamas several times and are looking for something different. We appreciate excellent service, cleanliness and an updated, comfortable and romantic setting. My husband keeps talking about Turks & Caicos. I am open to all. We have done both AI and not & don't really have a preference as long as there is good food/drink options. I would like to stay in the $3000 range. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Jamaica
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions