Hello! I'm in a family of three with the ages 49, 53, and 14. We are looking to visit the Caribbean, but we have no idea where to go! We would love a mixture of relaxing at a not-so-crowded beach, opportunity to have fun at some time rather than relax, and an island with reasonable prices (not over-the-edge in the luxury department). St. Maarten and Antigua look good. Which one would you visit? Why? Also, are there any other islands you prefer? Which ones? Why? I appreciate ANY info at all. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 2 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?