Planning to go to the Caribbean in January with a mate of mine. Have been reading reviews but I'm completely overwhelmed by the choice and people seem to disagree on which islands are best for what.
I'm after a lively island with nice beaches that has a tropical feeling. Ideally a place that isn't full of mega resorts and has a good beach bar scene at night. Im not too fussed about clubs, just as long as there is good outdoors entertainment at night.
Obviously some of the islands are more for couples and on the quiet side so trying to avoid these. I have also excluded Cuba/DR/Barbados.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/california-smile/
- 2 Detox Diet Recipes; They Just Don't Work
- 3 communications with professionally prescribed medicine
- 4 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/cognidepth-reviews
- 5 Private Tour Guide Kingston
- 6 Advice/Recommendations on trip to Puerto Rico with 1 year old
- 7 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 8 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 9 Best place to stay in Jamaica, near port antonio
- 10 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 11 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 12 US Cash in Cuba
- 13 Grenada
- 14 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 15 aruba planning advice
- 16 New Years Eve / St John
- 17 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 18 Looking for island choice help
- 19 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 20 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Peterson
- 23 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 24 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 25 St. Croix or St. Thomas