Planning honeymoon for October 2012 and I'm completely clueless. I was looking for some inside info about which islands are safe, clean and reasonably priced . Looking for somewhere not too touristy. I would be seeking private accommodations, not interested in the whole all-inclusive thing. As far as activities maybe snorkeling, hiking to see a waterfall, eating some good food, and being a beach bum. We've been to Maui and Oahu. Loved Maui and HATED Oahu because it was the anti-Maui. We stayed at Hilton Hawaiian Village and it was totally overwhelming after spending the previous week at a condo on Maui. Any tips would be greatly appreciated for travel to the Caribbean.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 4 Bahamas Resort
- 5 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 6 Which country?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay