Planning honeymoon for October 2012 and I'm completely clueless. I was looking for some inside info about which islands are safe, clean and reasonably priced . Looking for somewhere not too touristy. I would be seeking private accommodations, not interested in the whole all-inclusive thing. As far as activities maybe snorkeling, hiking to see a waterfall, eating some good food, and being a beach bum. We've been to Maui and Oahu. Loved Maui and HATED Oahu because it was the anti-Maui. We stayed at Hilton Hawaiian Village and it was totally overwhelming after spending the previous week at a condo on Maui. Any tips would be greatly appreciated for travel to the Caribbean.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?