Planning honeymoon for October 2012 and I'm completely clueless. I was looking for some inside info about which islands are safe, clean and reasonably priced . Looking for somewhere not too touristy. I would be seeking private accommodations, not interested in the whole all-inclusive thing. As far as activities maybe snorkeling, hiking to see a waterfall, eating some good food, and being a beach bum. We've been to Maui and Oahu. Loved Maui and HATED Oahu because it was the anti-Maui. We stayed at Hilton Hawaiian Village and it was totally overwhelming after spending the previous week at a condo on Maui. Any tips would be greatly appreciated for travel to the Caribbean.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?