We're trying to decide among:
Anguilla: Viceroy or Malliouhana
Turks & Caicos: Regent Palms
St John: Caneel Bay
Nevis: Four Seasons
We're looking to travel in January. Our 3 year old is active & adventurous, but doesn't like large, chaotic environments, so we're looking for a solid, caring kids' program, heavier on personal attention than bells & whistles. (Plus we want to spend a lot of time with him as well) We like snorkeling, sunning, turquoise water and a bit of spa services.
I'm very appreciative for anyone's opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 3 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 7 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 BVI trip questions
- 10 Curaçao and girls?
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 13 Punta Cana Excursions
- 14 customs questions
- 15 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 16 Nassau Bahamas
- 17 Biking in Caribbean
- 18 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 19 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 20 Help with how long on each island.
- 21 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 22 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 23 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 24 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 25 Christmas in the Caribbean