We're trying to decide among:
Anguilla: Viceroy or Malliouhana
Turks & Caicos: Regent Palms
St John: Caneel Bay
Nevis: Four Seasons
We're looking to travel in January. Our 3 year old is active & adventurous, but doesn't like large, chaotic environments, so we're looking for a solid, caring kids' program, heavier on personal attention than bells & whistles. (Plus we want to spend a lot of time with him as well) We like snorkeling, sunning, turquoise water and a bit of spa services.
I'm very appreciative for anyone's opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/vasoplexx/
- 2 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 3 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 9 New Destination
- 10 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 11 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 12 Bahamas help
- 13 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 14 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 15 Vacation suggestion, please
- 16 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 17 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 20 aruba planning advice
- 21 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 22 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 23 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 24 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay