Having a bit of a dilemna on which island to visit. After quite a bit of research i have been able to circle a few of options (BVI, Grenada, St Lucia and Anguilla/St Barths). Anyhow this is somewhat the scope of the trip: It is a honeymoon, post wedding celebration with friends.. most likely a small group of 6, possibly 8. Our first destination will be Jamaica (this is the only certainty thus far). We will be there for a week. And from there we plan to visit one of the other options. We don't like mass tourism and are not into a overly manicured destination (hence cruise ships, casino's, big hotel chains). I.E. would rather choose a villa rather then a resort. We are all in our late 20's or early 30's. Most of us will be coming with our partners. We are into doing fun things and appriciate natures beauty. Renting a scooter or ATV, staying in one house or villa. If not a funky hotel of some sorts. Good vibes, good music, beach bars, bright colors, fun people and being able to discover isolated beaches. Would like to cruise around indenpently and discover. Beach life and adventure life.. oh yeah, and a few of us dive too. From what i have gathered so far.. I can go to either grenada, BVI and st lucia independently... and alternatively visit anguilla and st barths (being the ease of travelleing to and from). Or am i completely missing something here? your thoughts and opinions would be much appriciated. I have penciled in the respective destiation based on our available budget, we are well aware the st barths would cost us alot more then grenada, hence we would not stay as long and perhaps extend our jamaica trip.
Thanks alot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/beaute-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 4 St. Croix
- 5 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 6 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 9 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 12 Island Hopping
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Havana restaurants
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 20 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 21 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 22 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 23 Getting away in June
- 24 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!