We would like some information to help us decide in which of the Caribbean Islands we should plan to stay during New Year`s Day. We are a young couple (in our 30`s), who live in Brazil and plan to spend a week in one of the Caribbean islands and 10 days in Florida (probably Miami and the Key`s).
We would like: beautiful beaches, friendly atmosphere, some party during New Year`s Eve, small boutique -hotels; we would not like: big resorts, too much confusion and lots of traffic.
As we have never been to any of the caribbean islands before, we kindly ask for your advice to help us decide where to go.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cottage on the beach
- 2 Island Hopping
- 3 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 4 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 5 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 6 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 7 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 8 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 9 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 17 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 18 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 19 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 20 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 21 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 22 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 23 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 24 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 25 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
Which Caribbean Island would you recommend for New Year`s Eve?