We would like some information to help us decide in which of the Caribbean Islands we should plan to stay during New Year`s Day. We are a young couple (in our 30`s), who live in Brazil and plan to spend a week in one of the Caribbean islands and 10 days in Florida (probably Miami and the Key`s).
We would like: beautiful beaches, friendly atmosphere, some party during New Year`s Eve, small boutique -hotels; we would not like: big resorts, too much confusion and lots of traffic.
As we have never been to any of the caribbean islands before, we kindly ask for your advice to help us decide where to go.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Peterson
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Rejuvonus
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 aruba fun!!!
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
Which Caribbean Island would you recommend for New Year`s Eve?