We would like some information to help us decide in which of the Caribbean Islands we should plan to stay during New Year`s Day. We are a young couple (in our 30`s), who live in Brazil and plan to spend a week in one of the Caribbean islands and 10 days in Florida (probably Miami and the Key`s).
We would like: beautiful beaches, friendly atmosphere, some party during New Year`s Eve, small boutique -hotels; we would not like: big resorts, too much confusion and lots of traffic.
As we have never been to any of the caribbean islands before, we kindly ask for your advice to help us decide where to go.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 3 http://maxhealthtips.com/healthy-gc-pro/
- 4 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 5 Malaria Punta Cana
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 9 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 10 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 11 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 12 New Destination
- 13 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 14 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
Which Caribbean Island would you recommend for New Year`s Eve?