We would like some information to help us decide in which of the Caribbean Islands we should plan to stay during New Year`s Day. We are a young couple (in our 30`s), who live in Brazil and plan to spend a week in one of the Caribbean islands and 10 days in Florida (probably Miami and the Key`s).
We would like: beautiful beaches, friendly atmosphere, some party during New Year`s Eve, small boutique -hotels; we would not like: big resorts, too much confusion and lots of traffic.
As we have never been to any of the caribbean islands before, we kindly ask for your advice to help us decide where to go.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 4 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 5 Why Visit Puerto RIco??
- 6 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 7 Anyone know Blue Cave Castle in Negril?
- 8 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Trouble booking hotels!
- 11 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 12 Airport transfer PUJ
- 13 Bahama's outer island
- 14 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 15 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 16 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 17 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 18 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 19 40 min layover in CLT
- 20 Atlantis 1 day
- 21 Atlantis on a budget
- 22 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 23 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 24 St. Barts
- 25 Buses in Aruba
Which Caribbean Island would you recommend for New Year`s Eve?