Hi, my family and i are taking a trip to the Caribbean this August. We are interested in a few islands like Barbados, St. Maarten, and Aruba but are open to suggestions as well. There are a few things we are looking for. We want some amazing beaches that will take our breath away, we would like the beach to be very flat with shallow water and calm if possible because my mother will be going and she is a weak swimmer. Second we want some great food and liquor. Third we would like an island that IS pretty touristy and will have a great night life. My sister and I will be looking to hit up many night clubs and bars and would like for there to be a decent sized city on the island if possible. Thank you in advance for your responses.
Which Caribbean island is best for a family vacation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?