Hi, my family and i are taking a trip to the Caribbean this August. We are interested in a few islands like Barbados, St. Maarten, and Aruba but are open to suggestions as well. There are a few things we are looking for. We want some amazing beaches that will take our breath away, we would like the beach to be very flat with shallow water and calm if possible because my mother will be going and she is a weak swimmer. Second we want some great food and liquor. Third we would like an island that IS pretty touristy and will have a great night life. My sister and I will be looking to hit up many night clubs and bars and would like for there to be a decent sized city on the island if possible. Thank you in advance for your responses.
Which Caribbean island is best for a family vacation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Villa in paradise
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES