My wife and I are going diving in Saba for our 1st anniversary. Does anyone who has been to the island have any good advice for us, regarding accomodations/food/or diving? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 2 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 3 Cuba
- 4 My New Life !
- 5 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 6 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 9 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 10 Help me to pick an island
- 11 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 12 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 13 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 14 When to go to El Yunque
- 15 Honeymoon Advice
- 16 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 17 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 18 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 19 Conference in Cuba in February
- 20 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 21 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 22 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 23 Small boat excursion
- 24 Overwhelmed....
- 25 Can you tell me where?