We are planning on a trip to the Caribbean for the first time and are just starting to get info as to the best place to go, time of year, what to do and stay. My husband was told that for first time visitors, St. Thomas is the best place to go. We like to snorkel a lot and would like to do sight-seeing. We usually vacation on the Big Island of Hawaii and like the warm dry weather, great beaches and snorkeling. What are the pros and cons of staying at an all-inclusive resort? Thanks!
Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 2 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 3 Which island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 8 St. Croix and sea grass
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 13 Bahamas Resort
- 14 Which country?
- 15 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 16 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 17 Antigua or St Martin
- 18 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 19 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 20 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 21 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 22 montego bay
- 23 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 24 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 25 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres