We're figuring out where to go first week of Feb. for only 4 days. Flying out of Phila. and with the limited time, don't want to spend too much time on the transport. We're two adults in our fifties, no kids, up til now have shied away from the AI thing but open to it for this vacation as our main goals are warmth and relaxation. That being said, if there's somewhere non-AI we do love going to local restaurants, shops, etc. We wonder if with an AI, you even know you're somewhere other than Florida (in which case we might as well take the shorter trip there)?
A number of yrs. ago with a similar time constraint we flew to San Juan Puerto Rico and had a lovely vacation. Doing that again is an option but if we're going to spend that kind of money on airfare, we're thinking it would be nice to go somewhere we've never been, and friends/family keep recommending the Caribbean.
Any thoughts? Including, if we should just save this for when we have a full week?
We're thinking roughly in the 2K range for the trip, tho' less would be great, and more is possible if necessary.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 정선우리카지노【 HOT424。COM 】홍콩카지노
- 4 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 5 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Tortola next week
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Surf Fly Fishing
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 Family of 5 undecided island
- 15 Christmas 2017
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 18 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 19 All inclusive
- 20 BVI trip questions
- 21 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 22 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 23 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 family resort ideas?