We're figuring out where to go first week of Feb. for only 4 days. Flying out of Phila. and with the limited time, don't want to spend too much time on the transport. We're two adults in our fifties, no kids, up til now have shied away from the AI thing but open to it for this vacation as our main goals are warmth and relaxation. That being said, if there's somewhere non-AI we do love going to local restaurants, shops, etc. We wonder if with an AI, you even know you're somewhere other than Florida (in which case we might as well take the shorter trip there)?
A number of yrs. ago with a similar time constraint we flew to San Juan Puerto Rico and had a lovely vacation. Doing that again is an option but if we're going to spend that kind of money on airfare, we're thinking it would be nice to go somewhere we've never been, and friends/family keep recommending the Caribbean.
Any thoughts? Including, if we should just save this for when we have a full week?
We're thinking roughly in the 2K range for the trip, tho' less would be great, and more is possible if necessary.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 XEROX PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT XEROX Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise