I'm taking my daughter who is turning 30 on a 5 day 4 night trip for her birthday next March. She's taken a few Caribbean cruises and would like to go somewhere new. We are possibly looking at an all-inclusive resort. We'd like a nice beach with maybe a few activities such as kayaking, snorkeling or ziplining. We are thinking of Turks & Caicos, Dominican Republic or Costa Rica. Any suggestions?
Where to take daughter for birthday in March
- 1 Bermuda Trip
- 2 quiet and relaxing
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 8 St.Thomas St. John
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 11 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 12 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 13 June vacation trip for guys
- 14 Which island to visit???
- 15 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 16 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 17 Honeymoon Help!
- 18 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 19 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 20 Grand Cayman
- 21 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 23 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 24 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 25 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down