We've stayed at many Ritz-Carltons and Four Seasons and would like to expect that kind of service from where we go this time in May. While my husband prefers mega resorts, I would like to really try more exclusive and low-key places that is also kid/family-friendly. This might be an oxymoron, since it doesn't seem easy to find smaller hotels that offer a kids program (so far I've found that Grace Bay Club in Turks & Caicos does). We're travelling with some family and friends (10 people) so we're open to hotel villas (which I've never experienced). Ideally, we'd prefer a beach-front resort with a spa, great restaurants, golf and shopping. So I'm also looking into the Ritz-Carlton in Grand Cayman. Any other recommendations? We've already been to Nevis, St. Thomas and Puerto Rico.Thanks for your help!
Where to stay that's family-friendly, has golf and upscale service?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 ATLANTIS lately?
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 9 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 10 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 11 Best island for a villa rental
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 16 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 17 Punta Cana?
- 18 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 19 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 20 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 21 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 22 Advice needed
- 23 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 24 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 25 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7