We've stayed at many Ritz-Carltons and Four Seasons and would like to expect that kind of service from where we go this time in May. While my husband prefers mega resorts, I would like to really try more exclusive and low-key places that is also kid/family-friendly. This might be an oxymoron, since it doesn't seem easy to find smaller hotels that offer a kids program (so far I've found that Grace Bay Club in Turks & Caicos does). We're travelling with some family and friends (10 people) so we're open to hotel villas (which I've never experienced). Ideally, we'd prefer a beach-front resort with a spa, great restaurants, golf and shopping. So I'm also looking into the Ritz-Carlton in Grand Cayman. Any other recommendations? We've already been to Nevis, St. Thomas and Puerto Rico.Thanks for your help!
Where to stay that's family-friendly, has golf and upscale service?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Punta Cana excursions
- 4 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 5 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 6 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?