We've stayed at many Ritz-Carltons and Four Seasons and would like to expect that kind of service from where we go this time in May. While my husband prefers mega resorts, I would like to really try more exclusive and low-key places that is also kid/family-friendly. This might be an oxymoron, since it doesn't seem easy to find smaller hotels that offer a kids program (so far I've found that Grace Bay Club in Turks & Caicos does). We're travelling with some family and friends (10 people) so we're open to hotel villas (which I've never experienced). Ideally, we'd prefer a beach-front resort with a spa, great restaurants, golf and shopping. So I'm also looking into the Ritz-Carlton in Grand Cayman. Any other recommendations? We've already been to Nevis, St. Thomas and Puerto Rico.Thanks for your help!
Where to stay that's family-friendly, has golf and upscale service?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 walkable hotels
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados