We've stayed at many Ritz-Carltons and Four Seasons and would like to expect that kind of service from where we go this time in May. While my husband prefers mega resorts, I would like to really try more exclusive and low-key places that is also kid/family-friendly. This might be an oxymoron, since it doesn't seem easy to find smaller hotels that offer a kids program (so far I've found that Grace Bay Club in Turks & Caicos does). We're travelling with some family and friends (10 people) so we're open to hotel villas (which I've never experienced). Ideally, we'd prefer a beach-front resort with a spa, great restaurants, golf and shopping. So I'm also looking into the Ritz-Carlton in Grand Cayman. Any other recommendations? We've already been to Nevis, St. Thomas and Puerto Rico.Thanks for your help!
Where to stay that's family-friendly, has golf and upscale service?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Some sugestions please
- 4 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 8 which island??
- 9 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 12 Best island for a villa rental
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 21 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 22 Tipping at AI
- 23 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 24 Traveling Solo
- 25 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?