We've stayed at many Ritz-Carltons and Four Seasons and would like to expect that kind of service from where we go this time in May. While my husband prefers mega resorts, I would like to really try more exclusive and low-key places that is also kid/family-friendly. This might be an oxymoron, since it doesn't seem easy to find smaller hotels that offer a kids program (so far I've found that Grace Bay Club in Turks & Caicos does). We're travelling with some family and friends (10 people) so we're open to hotel villas (which I've never experienced). Ideally, we'd prefer a beach-front resort with a spa, great restaurants, golf and shopping. So I'm also looking into the Ritz-Carlton in Grand Cayman. Any other recommendations? We've already been to Nevis, St. Thomas and Puerto Rico.Thanks for your help!
Where to stay that's family-friendly, has golf and upscale service?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Resort villa suggestions
- 4 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 5 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 6 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 9 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 10 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 13 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 14 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 17 rent a car??
- 18 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 19 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 20 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 21 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 22 Cuba Opening Up
- 23 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 24 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 25 Scrub Island recommendations?