We are thinking of spending our honeymoon on St. Kitts. Which hotels would anyone recommend for a nice beach and moderate expense? Any advice appreciated.
Where to stay on St. Kitts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 7 montego bay
- 8 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 9 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 10 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 11 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 12 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 13 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 14 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 15 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 16 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 17 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 18 Get info about weather.
- 19 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 22 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 23 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 24 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 25 June Honeymoon Help, Please