We are planning a Feb. vacation to Nevis and St. Kitts. We are planning on staying at Hurricane Cove in Nevis, but can't seem to find a place we like on St. Kitts. The ideal - on or near the beach, smallish, good design, and not $500 a night. Are we asking too much? We don't need all the bells and whistles, would much rather stay somewhere unusual than the run of the mill hotel/motel. If anyone has any suggestions we would really appreciate it! Thanks!!
Where to stay on St. Kitts
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman